Why?

The struggles of loneliness, positivity, grieving, and so much more...

Monday, August 18, 2014

Down in the Dumps

I like to think that I'm this invincible, happy-go-lucky, super mature, okay-with-the-divorce, "Miss Independent StrongPants-y" woman.






But I've been feeling really lonely and crummy the past few days. Every happy couple, romantic movie, or little frustration has been really tough for me. And I just really don't know why.

But... You know what? I'm okay with it.
I'm okay with feeling down every once in a while. At least it isn't everyday. If I didn't have these down days, I may start to doubt what my marriage meant to me. My marriage was VERY important to me.

Those days when I feel crummy are real. They remind me of the importance of love. They remind me that I have real feelings. And real feelings are really good.

Crummy days are good. Happy days are better.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment