Why?

The struggles of loneliness, positivity, grieving, and so much more...

Thursday, July 17, 2014

4 Days and Counting...

Four days left as a married woman, though I haven't felt like it for months.. How long can you give in and give in and give in and continue to love unconditionally without the reciprocal? How long can your marriage struggle?
We all get angry. I am certainly not exempt from that. I say the wrong thing (i.e. very hurtful things). I worry, quite often, that the marriage would have flourished (for maybe even a little bit longer) if I had loved a little more, listened a little better, and helped a little more. Did I do more harm than good? Did I know better?


They said that the past is 20/20. It's pretty blurry right now. I think I need better glasses.











My heart is absolutely broken; however, it is not irreparable. Nothing is irreparable thanks to the atonement of Jesus Christ. I am grateful daily.
I love you, Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment