Why?

The struggles of loneliness, positivity, grieving, and so much more...

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Processing... 78%

At times, I have a very hard time processing my emotions. Right now is, understandably, one of them. I feel like a small country recuperating from an atomic bomb.

Coming out of the shelter, seeing the aftermath, trying to figure out where to start the reconstruction. No matter how bad the destruction, there is still hope.






Oh.. I suppose I should mention that the divorce is final. I'm a single woman again! (Wink Face)





1 comment:

  1. That’s true; in times of hardships, hope is the only thing that we can count on. The hope that a brighter tomorrow will come and ease the pain one is enduring. And it was good that in terms of your divorce, the brighter tomorrow has come into your life, since it has been finalized. Now, you can finally regain your peace of mind. Stay strong!

    Joanne Krueger @ Kurtz & Blum

    ReplyDelete